How do I change my personal information?

It is important that students update their records to reflect changes or corrections in their personal information (e.g., name, Social Security number, address, phone number, email address).

U.S. mail addresses and phone number changes can be made online via the student's Workday account. 

Changes to name, social security number or gender changes can be made by completing the online Personal Information Change form found on the Admissions and Records forms page. 

Note: All name changes and corrections to social security numbers must be accompanied by appropriate documentation as outlined on the form.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 19162
Thu 12/1/16 11:14 AM
Wed 11/1/23 4:15 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)