How do I update my student information (name, address etc.)?

It is important that students update their records to reflect changes or corrections to personal information (e.g., name, Social Security number, address, phone number, email address).

U.S. mail addresses and phone number changes can be made online via TCC Workday Student.

Changes to name, Social Security Number or gender can be made by completing the Personal Information Change Form located on our website on the Admissions and Records forms page.  

Note: All name changes and corrections to Social Security numbers must be accompanied by appropriate documentation.

For more information:

Need Help? |  Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-4444



Article ID: 21040
Wed 12/7/16 2:08 PM
Wed 11/1/23 5:42 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)