Who is required to have a paper/DocuSign withdrawal form and signatures to withdraw?

Athletes must have the signature of the Athletic Director to withdrawal.

High school dual-enrolled students require the approval of a TCC dual enrollment representative upon receipt of approval from a high school guidance counselor.

International students must have the signature of the International Student counselor to withdraw from a course.

A DocuSign paper withdrawal form is required for those students listed above and must be signed by the advisor. Students who are in distance learning programs/courses must contact the Distance Learning advisor for further assistance.

Lastly, in accordance with State Board of Education Rule 6A-14.0301, students are permitted a maximum of two withdrawals per course. Students are not permitted to withdraw from a third or fourth attempt and must receive a letter grade for the course.

Need Help? |  Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-4444


Print Article


Article ID: 21079
Wed 12/7/16 2:22 PM
Thu 2/15/24 5:30 PM