When must I declare my transfer major?

Students initially entering TCC who are seeking an Associate in Arts Degree need to indicate a baccalaureate degree program (major) offered by an institution of interest at the time of submitting an admission application. However, students are able to change their minds and make a change at any time during their first 18 semester hours of enrollment.  

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-8440



Article ID: 21104
Wed 12/7/16 2:32 PM
Tue 12/6/22 11:47 AM