Do I have to complete entrance loan counseling each year?

All borrowers must complete Entrance Counseling each Academic year prior to TCC crediting the first Stafford Loan at TCC to the student's account, even if the student completed Entrance Counseling at another institution. Students may complete their Entrance counseling at

All borrowers must complete their Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling each Academic year before funds may be used to defer tuition and fees.  Students can complete their MPN at 

Prior to leaving TCC, or after falling below half-time enrollment (less than 6 credit hours), Direct Loan borrowers are required to undergo Exit Counseling, this can done on-line at All graduates and students not returning to TCC should contact the Financial Aid Office to obtain the appropriate paperwork for this process.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21119
Wed 12/7/16 2:35 PM
Wed 10/4/17 10:48 AM