How do I transfer to a university before completing my A.A. degree?

Students wishing to transfer to a four-year institution without completing the A.A. degree first,  should contact the institution they wish to transfer to and start the transfer admission process.

An official TCC transcript is an important step after application, as the four-year institution will require official copies of all completed college coursework. To order a TCC transcript, place your order through Parchment.  

Students should understand that the university admission requirements are different for transfer students who do not have a completed A.A. degree, and the high school transcript is often required. For more specific questions, students should see a TCC academic advisor.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21147
Wed 12/7/16 2:44 PM
Wed 11/1/23 5:31 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)