How can I decline or change my student loans that have been awarded or offered to me?

To accept of decline your federal student loans, you must complete an electronic Federal Direct Loan Request or Cancel Form. You can find both forms in your EagleNet account to complete. Steps are below:

  1. Log into EagleNet with your TCC ID and TCC PIN.
  2. Hover your mouse on Financial Aid and click on Financial Aid Forms in the drop down box.
  3. Scroll down to the Loan Forms section and choose from the list of different loan form based on what you need to do for your student loan. Ensure you are selecting the correct Financial aid year if there are multiple versions of the forms.
  • The Federal Direct Loan Request Form is used to either award, reinstate, reduce or revise your federal student loans.
  • The Federal Direct Loan Cancel Form is used to cancel any federal student loans offered or awarded.
Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21156
Wed 12/7/16 2:46 PM
Tue 10/15/19 5:53 PM