How do I transfer to a university before completing my A.A. degree?

Students wishing to transfer to a four-year institution without completing the A.A. degree first should contact the institution they wish to transfer to and start the transfer admission process.

A TCC transcript request is an important step after application, as the four-year institution will require official copies of all completed college coursework.  To request an official TCC transcript please click on the link below:

TCC Official Transcript

Students should understand that the university admission requirements are different for transfer students who do not have an A.A. degree, and the high school transcript is often required. For more specific questions, students should see an academic advisor.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21244
Wed 12/7/16 3:18 PM
Mon 2/12/18 9:46 AM