Who can put a registration hold on my record?

Some of the departments that can place registration holds on a student’s record include: Student Records, Campus Police, Cashier, Financial Aid, International Services, Library, Student Conduct and Community Standards, Student Success and Retention, and the Registrar.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21276
Wed 12/7/16 4:17 PM
Mon 3/6/17 8:42 AM