Can I study at TCC with a J-2 visa?

Yes, J-2 visa holders may study or work while in the United States. A J-2 may enter the United States along with their J-1 spouse or parent or join the J-1 while participating in their exchange program in the United States.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21463
Fri 12/9/16 8:52 AM
Fri 3/3/17 3:56 PM