How do I transfer to another school as an F-1 or J-I visa student?

International students should first apply to their desired school.

Once accepted, they will have to submit a copy of their acceptance letter and completed Transfer Out Form to the Office of International Student Services.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-4444



Article ID: 21536
Mon 12/12/16 10:25 AM
Tue 3/7/23 4:46 PM