What am I supposed to do with my Student Aid Report, or SAR?

When you get your SAR, review it carefully to make sure it’s correct and complete. TCC will use your information to determine your eligibility for federal—and possibly nonfederal—financial aid. TCC may ask you to verify the accuracy of the data you provide on the FAFSA, so you need to be sure the information is correct.

If you don’t have any changes to make to the information listed on your SAR, just keep it for your records.

Review this article if you need to make changes to your FAFSAhttps://studentaid.gov/apply-for-aid/fafsa/review-and-correct/correct#updates

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-4444



Article ID: 21642
Mon 12/12/16 3:48 PM
Thu 10/26/23 7:11 PM