What is a transcript evaluation for international students? Why is it needed?

In order to determine whether or not your academic transcript(s) and diploma(s) are equivalent to achieving the same level in the United States, your records must be evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (naces.org). Examples of such agencies include Josef Silny & Associates (www.jsilny.com) and World Education Services (www.wes.org).

Every country is different, so this is a necessary base line. 



Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21685
Tue 12/13/16 9:42 AM
Fri 3/3/17 4:09 PM