Can I sign up for work-study at the Career Services office?

No, work study is a federal program and is awarded to students based on financial need. In order to find more information on the work study opportunities please visit the Financial Aid Office.  Paid and non-paid internships are available through the Career Center. 

More information about the Federal Work Study Program can be found on our website at:

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21830
Thu 12/15/16 9:07 AM
Mon 10/17/22 5:17 PM