Transient Classes

Tags transient

Transient students currently enrolled at a Florida public college or university may register for courses at another Florida public college or university on a temporary basis (e.g., university student attending summer semester at a state college) through To take courses at another institution, you must receive approval from your home institution. The application through will initiate your request and be routed to the appropriate personnel.

Please note: Students requesting transient student status for an out-of-state institution must meet with an advisor in the Advising Center to begin the application process.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 24179
Fri 2/3/17 4:14 PM
Fri 10/6/17 3:59 PM