I am only taking online classes. Do I still have to fill out a FAFSA form?

You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you want to be reviewed for federal or state aid eligibility for while enrolled in online classes.

Visit StudentAid.gov to complete the application.


Article ID: 24647
Fri 2/10/17 11:24 AM
Thu 10/26/23 6:42 PM