I am taking out student loans. Where can I find the entrance counseling?

Students required to complete Entrance Counseling may do so at StudentAid.gov. Entrance counseling and the MPN (Master Promissory Note) must be completed before fee payment, in order for tuition payments to be deferred and for the loan to disburse with verified attendance.


Article ID: 24657
Fri 2/10/17 12:15 PM
Mon 10/31/22 10:04 AM