I am planning on taking some distance learning classes over Summer. When do I apply for financial aid?

Students who plan on attending Summer courses must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) which is available starting in October of the prior academic year. You can access the FASFA application at StudentAid.gov.

Print Article


Article ID: 24661
Fri 2/10/17 12:33 PM
Thu 10/26/23 6:57 PM