My high school is accredited by SACS. Does my transcript need to be sent for evaluation?`

No.  If you went to a high school that is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), then your academic records are already equivalent to the United States and do not need to be evaluated for admissions purposes.

Print Article


Article ID: 24686
Fri 2/10/17 3:04 PM
Tue 3/7/23 5:00 PM