If I was a dual enrolled high school student at TCC, do I still need to complete the New Student Orientation requirements?

Yes, after you graduate from high school, you will need to reapply to TCC or complete a Change of Program Form for your program of study and complete a Residency Affidavit before moving through the orientation requirements. For more info, please email TCC Dual Enrollment Advisor Tulani Honablew, or call (850) 201-6128.



Article ID: 24792
Mon 2/13/17 10:05 AM
Thu 5/17/18 5:06 PM