What Changes Should be Reported?

‚ÄčAll changes made after the initial application or certification are forwarded to the Department of Veteran Affairs Regional Office and should be brought to the attention of the TCC Veterans Affairs Office so the change can be reported. Failure to report changes is the primary cause for delays in the delivery of educational checks and occurrences of overpayment. Changes may be reported to the TCC  Veterans Affairs Office in person or by telephone to (850) 201-8406

The most common changes include:

  1. Change in status of dependents
  2. Change of address
  3. Change in major
  4. Changes in credit hours
  5. Withdrawal from school
  6. Anticipated change in place of training
Print Article


Article ID: 24832
Mon 2/13/17 11:45 AM
Tue 9/26/23 6:05 PM