How do I utilize Student Accessibility Services if I have a documented disability?


Students must complete the Application for Student Accessibility Services.

After this, any additional documentation should be provided if it will help the SAS Advisor better understand particular strengths and weaknesses the student may have. These include an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), a 504 Plan, a Psychological Evaluation, medical documentation or other documentation.

Students should make an appointment to meet with a SAS Advisor in the SAS Office by calling (850) 201-8430 or email to: 

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444




Article ID: 21181
Wed 12/7/16 2:52 PM
Thu 7/21/22 3:41 PM