How do I send my official college or university transcript(s) to TCC?

Contact any colleges or universities attended and request that your official transcript be sent to the TCC Admissions and Records Office.

TCC will accept transcripts mailed from the institutions in a sealed envelope or they may be sent electronically through a transcript ordering service.

Transcripts may be sent via U.S. mail to:

Admissions and Records Office
Tallahassee Community College
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304

Or, you may have your college(s)/universities email them to

Note:  We cannot accept transcripts emailed to us by the student.


Article ID: 154832
Thu 10/5/23 12:00 PM
Wed 11/1/23 4:23 PM