Will I need to sign a master promissory note (MPN)?

Any student who wishes to borrow loan funds must complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN). Student borrowers may complete the MPN online at StudentAid.gov. You will need your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID and password to sign-in. The FSA ID is created when completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444



Article ID: 21199
Wed 12/7/16 2:56 PM
Tue 10/31/23 5:12 PM