Can I study at TCC with an F-2 visa?

Yes, F-2 spouses and children are able to enroll in less than a full course of study (i.e., part-time) at an SEVP-certified school (student and exchange visitor program). If interested in pursuing a full course of study, a change of status will be necessary.  

Please contact International Services via email at to discuss a change in status or meet in person. International Services is located in the Student Union building, on the second floor, in the Advising Center. 

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-4444



Article ID: 21462
Fri 12/9/16 8:51 AM
Tue 3/7/23 4:18 PM