I don't want to do an A.S. or A.A. Can I pursue an academic certificate program as an F-1 and receive an I-20?

No. The office of International Student Services can only issue an I-20 when a student is pursuing a degree seeking program such as an Associate of Science (A.S.) or an Associate of Arts (A.A.).



Article ID: 24684
Fri 2/10/17 3:01 PM
Tue 3/7/23 4:54 PM